Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (27/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our deference is poor this season. Nastasic has gone backwards big style this season, Clichy has been awful all season and demichelis doesn't look ready for this at all.

In summer I said we should have bought a left back and top quality CB and our failure to do this is costing us this season.

Worst Case Ontario said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Fookin chavs will just not allow us near them now - they´ve been doing this for years and it´s how they won the CL - we look toothless - Silva dancing around a lot till he disappears up his own arse and Nasri is not involved either. Top 4 looking very dodgy imho
Hahahaha only you can come up with that, not a compliment

Ha - so it´s nailed on then is it my friend !!! Look at the table as it stands - a few of those above don´t look like they´re just going to fade away and die. Pool only have the PL and Fa cup to play for

A shedload of complacency has worked it´s way in since we won the league - players, management and fans alike
We have no divine right

morleyswife said:
ban-mcfc said:
clichy and garcia are having mares.

fucking shite.

Explain why Garcia is having a bad game you boring predictable dullard.

Because they stroll past him every bloody time. Being able to pass the ball 6 feet when deep doesn't constitute a good game.

We looked decent for the first 25 mins until we fired them up with stupid challenges. Clichy has really gone downhill this season though. Aguero is way too isolated up front, get Garcia off for Negredo then we have a real chance. Would honestly look at signing Baines in January - Decent defending and has a very good set piece in him. Every corner has been poor so far today.

bluemoon32 said:
I know he's still young but Nastasic is nowhere near as good as some on here like to believe.

This.
Need a top class CB next to Kompany wth nastasic in reserve. He will still get plenty of games but we need better. Left back and CB should be priority in Jan.
Lucky to be 1 down only so lots to play with but we need Garcia or Nasri off and Negrado on

bluemoon32 said:
I know he's still young but Nastasic is nowhere near as good as some on here like to believe.

He is what he is right now:

Excellent on the ground.

Below average in the air.

DeMichelis and him are bad pairing because DeMichelis is not that good in the air either.

Kompany or Lescott - Nastasic or DeMichelis

Any other combination will be very vulnerable either on the ground or through the air.

morleyswife said:
ban-mcfc said:
clichy and garcia are having mares.

fucking shite.

Explain why Garcia is having a bad game you boring predictable dullard.

Fernandinho is doing his job thankfully, Garcia constantly ends up wrong side of the ball and players turning him with ease.

Wooooo Garcia hasn't been that bad. He actually helped in the midfield today. However we are not cohesive and the defense is pretty bad. Clichy has suddenly turned bad this season though. What's up with that. Anyway if we lose this game, I think we would be in deep trouble for the title. Also I really start to get disappointed in MP if we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.