Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (27/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
capiloton said:
what Hart doing come out from his position? Nastasic still on the run chasing the ball. Hart, you such an idiot.
Nastastic was NEVER in trouble - Joe should have stayed put - end of. I am seriously gutted. Time to rest Joe for the rest of the season.

Great second half, world class from aguero again, defence looked ok, demichelis excellent I thought, joe what a fucking disaster, time for the bench you tosser.....how anyone can blame nasty for that. Gutted.

No fault of Nastys, purely harts mistake. Nasty had the situation under control, looks like joe will cost us the title playing like that. Of course the team will support joe but inside they will be furious that he has caused all that good work to go down the drain.

citymad said:
No fault of Nastys, purely harts mistake. Nasty had the situation under control, looks like joe will cost us the title playing like that. Of course the team will support joe but inside they will be furious that he has caused all that good work to go down the drain.

Exactly this. Hart is a clown. Total rush of blood to the head instead of concentrating. He just need to come out a little and collect the head passback as Nasty had that covered. Fucking fuming that Joe has cost us a big point.

Its official. city are back to being the team they used to be...just another mid table team. Losing is inevitable for any team, but playing like shit and being utterly clueless is a reserve for the mediocre. How the hell does one start Garcia (who is not even fit to play for in any team in the second division), and where was milner(Oh but they got Yaya, it doesn't matter if he's up against the most solid mid field in the premier league solo) and that so called 'England No.1' , (...I can't wait for the world cup!!!). I am lucky I am not imprisoned in Manchester the city, club loyalty is for the mediocre (no offense, there is simply no future in a clueless club). Anyway I still hope the club finishes in the top 6.

This was f**** disaster... Good game in 2nd half and this "Hart's show" happened...Unbelieviable...Now what? We are 7th in table,six points less than these pussies from Emirates...Hart needs to rest.

Souness and Neville got it spot on. 100% Hart's fault. Anybody blaming Nasty needs a slap. City were the better team for 75-80 minutes today against the second best team in the league away from home without our captain. Pellegrini saw that we needed to change formation and proved to any doubters he knows what to do in the big games and isn't afraid to change it. It's worrying right now that we are losing so many games that we shouldn't be but if we can steady the defence, get a bit of luck, get Kompany fit and maybe even get somebody in come January we're still the best around and it's ours to lose. 6 points adrift at this stage isn't the end of the year.

It was a total mix-up between the two, Hart should have shouted far sooner than he did, Nastasic only had eyes for the ball and it must have been obvious to anybody on the pitch, in the stands or watching on telly that Nastasic was going to head it back, but not Joe Hart !!

The way Mourinho celebrated behind our bench shows he is more scared of us than any other team in the league, this is a plus point for us.

Our defence has been a shambles most of the season, and in the first half it was also pretty poor , the centre-backs aren't getting any games together on a run, and it is understandable that the keeper and the centre-backs have little communication between them, and that is causing problems at the back. This isn't a new thing though and has been happening for a while now, Mancini tried to sort it out but the players couldn't understand what they did wrong.

Now the problems are clear for all to see, and although DeMichelis was thrown in at the deep end in the first half he clearly struggled but he was much more composed in the second half.

Hopefully the manager can now clearly see the problems we have, and although we didn't make any clear cut chances in the second half, all is not lost this season despite the loss today. We can beat Chelsea at home and they will come for a point and try to score a goal on the break against us. We just have to pull our socks up and win the next three games, Newcastle away in the cup should be a formality, then comes Norwich in the league which is perfectly winnable too

If we beat CSKA then were through the group stage and can then concentrate on the league until after Christmas, with only one League cup game to worry about in this period until the FA Cup starts.

Today was a downer, we had a point and threw it away, Nastasic did what any defender would have done in the same situation, his keeper made the wrong decision and it cost us the game. Both players will move on and improve, but at the moment the centre-backs will have very little confidence in the keeper, maybe he should be taken out of the limelight for a few games to let him sort out his head. I agree that Kompany and DeMichelis will probably be our best pairing for now, but Nastasic is still learning and this mix-up shouldn't breed doubts in his mind and set his development back.

By the way I shouldn't come on here after a few pints ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.