Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City Carabao CF (24/02/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t understand why any team getting to a cup final,plays the way Chelsea are just defending hoping for a breakaway or set piece ..

They pretty much played that way at their place first half and then went for it after the break (and to be fair were the better team that half). I suspect they will try to do the same today.

I'm watching beIN sports 2 .. fucking tools in the first aguero hit after 2 second and as for the ex players so fucking wank ... How can you defend that !!!! I'm speechless .. glad I'm off to work in 10 mins

Sarri and his players shite them selves after 6-0 drubbing so they are parking the bus tactics are working and the chelsea players are doing what sarri has told them for once! Chelsea players only putting the effort in when they want! embarrassing.

They would have beat the rags playing the same way.

But it's in our hands. If we focus, we will score sooner or later, but all our defenders have had brain dead moments so far & something like that, or Moss are our biggest dangers.

This might even be a game for a back 3 of Laporte, Otamendi and Walker in a sort of 3-2-2-3. He could bring Gundogan on for Zinchenko to try to entice a Chelsea midfielder out of their shape, leaving space invetween the lines, whilst also bringing Sané on for KDB or Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.