Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

Dzeko completes City medical: Sky Sports News understands Edin Dzeko has completed his medical with Manchester

Holy shit, we've been lucky so far.
Our left side is getting completely assraped, Jo offers nothing. Absolutely pathetic performance by him so far, AJ on after half time PLZ!!!

Relieved to get to half time thats for sure. When we get the ball we have to better keeping it especially in the middle. I now we are going for the counter attack goal, but a forward line of Tevez, Milner, and Jo is hardly rapid. Keep the ball, take the sting out of their dominance, and then go forward.

phew we survived that and looked a little better later on.

FFS take off Jo and put Johnson on + stick Viera on for Barry

I'd settle for a draw at this stage but hopefully City come out stronger in the 2nd half.

Come on you blues!

NewbBlue said:
Count our blessings here. Feels very fortunate to be scoreless.

Yaya is a beast.

yep, i'd gladly take another 45 mins like that if it ends 0-0, any rags watching this will know that Arse will finish above them this year.

Arsenal are a joy to watch at times, to give us credit there wouldn't be many teams who could stand up to that sort of onslaught.

i fully expect RM to pack this midfield in the second half, we need some energy to keep up with this.

bluebob said:
id get johnno on for jo.. we need to have someone run at there defence.. can get inviting pressure like this
I think this have been the plan all night long, if AJ wouldnt have played to games last week he whould have been on from start. No we will have a rested AJ firering at them.

Arsenal have been awesome so far.

Maybe it's just me but Zabaleta has been struggling pretty badly. Maybe Kolarov comes on for fresh legs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.