Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

tommybooth said:
get the headless chicken off and put on AJ.

Yes please.

These first team choices are baffling. AJ at least gives you something, some chance for a goal.

I'm all for playing for a draw, but that plan has to be scrapped now. Can we really count on the woodwork to save us for another 45?

Good to go in at 0-0 but things need to change. If not Arsenal will just score and if they do can't see us getting back in the game in all fairness. It will probs end 2-0 or 3.

Barry and Jo have been poor. Barry is so average and Jo is pointless on the break.

Tevez and Yaya have been good though.

Would like to see A.Johnson on for Jo. We don't have much options tbh so I think maybe we should give it 15 mins and see.

Done well to hang on in there... AJ on for either Milner or Jo though, neither of them run at the defense. Yaya Toure has worked his arse off.

Jo has been no worse than anyone else.Barry is our weak link tonight. Too slow and now too scared to make a tackle. Get him off and get swp on with Milner going in the middle. I think Richards,kolo and kompany have done ok and yaya in last 15 mins.

but hey, there are team way worse up than us! Chelsea look like losing to mighty wolves :) and Spurs looks like they will draw too.

Liverpool? HA not even gonna start on that one

NewbBlue said:
tommybooth said:
get the headless chicken off and put on AJ.

Yes please.

These first team choices are baffling. AJ at least gives you something, some chance for a goal.

I'm all for playing for a draw, but that plan has to be scrapped now. Can we really count on the woodwork to save us for another 45?

I hate playing for a draw. I can just see Arse scoring so it we have at least a one goal lead, we can leave with a draw. I don't think the arse defence are all that good, it's just we haven't attacked them enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.