Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (01/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one playing themselves into contention for Tuesday but other than Rodri and Ederson and possibly Cancelo who I wouldn't have in front of Walker or Zinch they probably knew that already. That's the standard that's been set by the other players to play in the bigger games. We haven't been that bad and I still think we'll win this game in the end but without any changes would be preferable

Ferran and Kun have looked sharp, hopefully they can keep getting on the ball second half and something will click

Right some of you "happy clappers" don`t lets see and hear anything positive from you as that truly was a shocking first half display.
What the fuck does Torres ever offer us ? Jesus little boy lost and thats before I get started on Sterling.
Truly shocking and unless we make a few changes I just cant see us scoring as too much tippy tappy going on .. FOR FUCK SAKE WILL SOMEONE TAKE A GAMBLE AND TRY A SHOT FROM OUTSIDE THE FUCKING BOX !!!
I said earlier that I would be happy to collect a point but by fuck we have a great chance to collect all three ... but NOT with this eleven !!
... and rant over and breathe slowly Oakie !!

Maybe I'm just in a good mood but I didn't mind that. Some off passes and touches but we're still creating openings in a packed defence.

Not really concerned, given that we tend to step things up after a half time Pep talk.

Reactions: Ric
Strange isn’t it. Look like they’re just resigned to being back ups for the rest of the season, rather than trying to prove a point to Pep.

I think Pep has said a lot that its training that makes him pick his side. The players will know how true that is.

Also we dominated a league cup final last Sunday and it didn't make any difference to the PSG selection so I'm not sure it would make a difference playing well vs. Palace.

I think everyone knows this is just a game we have to get out of the way. Win lose or draw we are going to win the league title its just a matter of which week it happens and at the end of an exhausting season with Palace just putting 10 men in the box, I'm not surprised they're looking lethargic.

Really hard to say from that but it is closer than I thought too. The Palace player behind Sergio could even be playing him on with his back foot.
I don’t think so mate. Gabby’s upper arm is the problem (as far as I understand the rule).

A fragmented and scruffy first half performance, probably to be at least partly expected due to the unfamiliarity of the selection and the formation. That said, you would have expected a much much better reaction from some of those who have found themselves out of favour recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.