Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the goalscorer was NOT offside, he was behind his teammate, just! the header to the player who was 18 yds out? that was offside

Pellegrini looks frustrated.

I'd feel sorry except well MP pull up your pants you did it again picking 4-4-2 with Dzeko.

Every single team out there knows what we're going to do and time and time again we keep trying this shite.

I think when we complain about laziness we've got it slightly wrong. I think too many of our players spend too much time waiting for Aguero, Yaya, and Silva to do something great to save them. Everyone has to take more responsibility for playmaking. Recycling possession and waiting for Silva to find the opening is putting too much pressure on one player.

Dzeko had one thing to do all half - just pass it back to the thrower 3 yards away - and he couldn't even manage that

Criminal that Dzeko gets a game for a side wanting to challenge for major honours.

Absolutely pointless and hopeless in this system of passing it into the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.