Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usually tippy tappy rubbish. No real end product. We deserve to be a goal down.

Not really concerned here. We've twatted them, challenged their keeper lots and hit the post.

They had 2 attacks and nicked one after a deflection.

We just need to keep calm and keep doing what we're doing and we'll turn this around no problem. Little to complain about though I'm certain the usual suspects will try anyway.

2 shots on target shows how toothless we have become all possession in the world counts for fuck all. 442 working wonders for us again. Mangala sub again jovetic not in squad. I've said it before and I'll say it again pellergrini ain't good enough. His response to goal sums him up. Sit down clueless and chat to other old guy on bench. Offside or not we lose two big challenges in that goal.

typical city, doesnt matter, offside, its still a goal, get over it, we should be 3-0 up before that, got the gunners disease of trying to walk the ball in many moons ago. questions being asked, can mp sort this mess out, still think we gona win, if we do one simple thing

fucking shoot

Pellegrini needs to put the fire in their bellies at the injustice of their offside goal.

Will he ? I'm not sure he has it in him.

@BluePhil8 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Murray a head offside. If we don't win he had to he sacked. I can't believe we are accepting this slump back in to mediocrity.
What a stupid comment. It's idiots like you who ruin this thread.
Couldn't give a shit about ruining a thread for you on a forum to be honest.
Works two ways that. I couldn't give a shit about ruining your night on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.