Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CelesteItis said:
OLIVER fucking RAG WANKER!

A mile off side

And that fuckin lino.

I am not a fan of Oliver in any way but it was in no way miles offside. Offside yes but very marginal and that was the linesman's call not Oliver's.

its embracing that dzeko can't even connect a simple pass and is least bothered to jump to trap a high ball. fucking disgrace

was just offside. palace had a goal ruled out at the etihad that should have stood.

so "it evens itself up over the season" phrase actually has been proven right.

dave_blue12 said:
MDM needs to come out with everyone else. It's basic defending ffs !

Silva should have scored but manages to shoot at the goalkeeper !

Exactly. He fuckig should have scored.

Demichellis has been wank for ages yet still gets picked.

Damocles said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
jimharri said:
Find your local specsavers bud; two players offside.

first one was on - side....Demichelis was keeping him on-side...2nd one (goal scorer) could have gone either way.....whether it should have been a goal or not....no one can argue that city still having problems finding the back of the net.....having 100% of the ball just isn't enough anymore....this is poor! can we please all agree that Dzeko needs to go? He's looked poor all season....time to find his replacement....

p.s Sky just confirmed...Murray (goal scorer) on-side!!

They also confirmed that the assist was offside. See you magically skipped over that part.

You miss the comment when they said Demichelis leaning and head was over the line? either way, It was close and I wish it was a clear offside but it wasn't clear otherwise it would have been given...........however this game ends we got to stop blaming bad calls on the refs etc......we just not good enough and massive changes needed....we saying this every week now and its almost getting old......hope we come out fighting in the 2nd half and win this game back........

CelesteItis said:
FA refs are corrupt rag wankers.

There you have the fucking agenda, conveniently "reasoned" by the media cockroaches.

Any blue not seeing this is a fucking rag and can suck me blue knob.
Yeah but the defending was shite .
How many times have we beaten in the air this season .
It's embarrassing

pudge said:
We dominated the first half and are losing 1-0.

Why people think that will magically be put right in the second half and aren't worried, I'll have what you're having.

City always dominate play, win, lose or draw.

Our possession/goals ratio must be the worst in the whole football league.

I'm super duper positive he was onside, haven't seen a slow mo yet but looked onside to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.