Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad i dont come on here often during games. next time i'll fucking walk to palace rather than read some of the shit on here.

we are doing ok.

we have been robbed (again)

we will win this.

the players have shown some spirit, a nice change, been unlucky. lets not slag them when they put a shift in please.

chaddblue said:
wtf Carragher? "You can't call that offside although technically it was offside" ?!?!
Not heard so much shit since Andy Gray f×cked off. Just as I was getting used to that f×ckin accent as well.

super_city_si said:
M3 Blue said:
Sideways and backwards, backwards and sideways. Sky defending the offside, as far as I was aware it was any bit of your body you could score with, most of his body was though.
On my feed they drew the line and it wasn't just Danns head that was offside. His foot was planted ahead of the last defender too.

Goal stands so it's up to us to put it right in the second half.

super_city_si said:
M3 Blue said:
Sideways and backwards, backwards and sideways. Sky defending the offside, as far as I was aware it was any bit of your body you could score with, most of his body was though.
On my feed they drew the line and it wasn't just Danns head that was offside. His foot was planted ahead of the last defender too.

Didn't look like that on mine (stream though). You can still score with your head anyway ;) !

de niro said:
i'm glad i dont come on here often during games. next time i'll fucking walk to palace rather than read some of the shit on here.

we are doing ok.

we have been robbed (again)

we will win this.

the players have shown some spirit, a nice change, been unlucky. lets not slag them when they put a shift in please.

Mate....this is quite sensible. Wait until if we equalise and they score late on. You'll quit the bleeding forum

Shiekh.I Khalid Saad said:
Pastor Kidney said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Only City could let a fookin donkey like Murray score

Dogfight for CL and we cetainly won´t get 3rd - to finish behind that scum shit will be nothing short of an embarrassment

We´ve been sleepwalking into this and I could see it coming ions ago

How on earth can MP survive if he can´t turn this round?

Jesus H, Fookin Christ

He can't turn it around and he can't be saved - probably knows, as Mancini did, that's he's already for the boot.
Would you guys take Mancini back? I would but I also think Pellegrini deserves another season with us.
Neither. IF any of the big name managers are around we should jump on it.

All this waiting around trying to get a possible handjob from Pep is absurd.

The anxiety that clearly exists is all of our own making - so much dominance yet so innefective in front of goal

I pray for a minor miracle second half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.