Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airbags Optional said:
IMO played well, unbelievable to be 2 down. Teams just sit with 10 behind the ball and counter us. Seems like everything is going against us as well. We need to move the ball faster but I can't see how we can change this, lots of possession lots of chances just no luck at all.
Some of the "fans" on here are laughable

Its not unbelievable that we are 2 - 0 down, we cant defend well ever since pellers took charge we more open at the back.

Playing exactly the same as we've played for 90% of the season. Slow predictable shit and hope Silva/Kun can come up with something special. Getting out thought tactically by Alan Pardew twice in 1 season should be a sackable offence in itself. Be thankful the scousers are also shit. I dread next week

Kazzydeyna said:
Kean said:
give Viera a chance until we can have Guardiola.

Hate to break it to you mate, but we are not getting Pep. Not in the summer. Not ever. I have it on extremely good authority he is not coming to City. You won't like where he is going sadly.

Wow he's going to Runcorn god I hate Runcorn

What the fuck is up with this pitch? Players have been slipping everywhere all match

80s Shorts said:
Cheesy said:
Can someone please try to make sense of the near substituion just then? Did VInny really put a halt on it?

thought he had tweaked something then was ok. Whats the mystery.

Ah, OK, he thought it was an injury. Sorry, not watching, listening on radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.