Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesy said:
Benarbia said:
Cheesy said:
Can someone please try to make sense of the near substituion just then? Did VInny really put a halt on it?

Yep basically told manuel he wasn't coming off

Surely this didn't really happen? Not a good sign if it did.

If this were true, then surely the obvious explanation is that Pellegrini thought Kompany was injured and needed to come off, Vinny then said he could/wanted to stay on. Hardly a drama

Can safely say we are the WORST team at corners considering how much practice we get during games, absolutely no clue!

teams have simply worked us out, but so called engineer is devoid of ideas, if it aint working change it, if it is working, ie we win then why keep rotating, boggles

Damien10 said:
Just look how deep Aguero is!

I don't think this is a problem, this is helping. We need to get forward and get at them before they're setup and Aguero is at least getting to run at them a bit

Manchester_lalala said:
Airbags Optional said:
IMO played well, unbelievable to be 2 down. Teams just sit with 10 behind the ball and counter us. Seems like everything is going against us as well. We need to move the ball faster but I can't see how we can change this, lots of possession lots of chances just no luck at all.
Some of the "fans" on here are laughable

I agree mate. Nowhere near as bad as some are suggesting. We've been unlucky tonight, that free kick was a complete kick in the bollocks.

I don't care how we play as long as we win or at the very least don't lose. All this possession stuff is well and good but if you don't hit the target it is useless.

We just can't win ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.