Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (12/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better with KDB on, though would want Sergio on too of course. He's linked up well with everyone, roaming unpredictably. Imagine if Silva was on too. Our defence are masters of the offside trap. The win is ours because we'll sort out their attack more effectively, nipping it in the bud earlier, in second half. Come on City.

I expected a frenetic start by Palace. Hopefully we've quietened them a bit by not conceding. The lads heads are down a bit and they seem a bit frustrated, but hopefully they'll play a more controlled second half.

I think it's more that we battered everyone else so badly that Kolarov never had to do any defending in the other games. As soon as anyone tries to get in behind him he looks like shit

It was tongue in cheek mate, no doubt in my mind that Gael would of started here.....

AK and nasri is a disaster waiting to happen!!

Looks like Sergio managed to see what was coming with that tackle, and avoided the worst impact. If it had caught him fully, it could've been really bad. Did he get booked ?.
Yeah he got a yellow. Disgraceful tackle though. No idea how that wasn't a straight red.

Yes, with the injuries and with Chelsea losing a point today would be ok

A point is 2 less than a win and only one more than a loss. Fuck that we should always be looking for the win. Hate draws.

Nothing surprising about the fact that the game was played at a very high tempo: lots of energy all over the place, it was always going to be this scenario and our job is to negotiate past the match with the win and that still remains the aim. Aguero unlucky with the knock but I reckon he will be OK and the substitution was necessary to prevent any possible further damage. De Bryune immediately made his presence felt and has looked comfortable and impressive. The link up with Bony and Nasri looked dangerous and created the opportunity for Bony to score. So more of the same in the second half.

People seem to forget that the basis of the team's success so far is defense. And from what I have seen, the spirit, determination and organization of the defense is still strong and as long as that remains, we look good to get the win in this match. Maintain composure, play intelligently and seize the chances when they come.

Jesus Christ, that's not only cynical, thats outright intentional harm from Dann, got no time for shite like that.

Well we looked far better once in 4-2-3-1 unsurprisingly. Dann for me should have seen red, was a professional foul that usually goes for a yellow but no need to aim so high for the knee joint - suggests intent to harm.

Hoping Aguero/Sterling/Silva are all short term injuries as we'll struggle without them for this run of games.

KDB has played well since coming on & is drifting around the place nicely.

Need to make sure we keep 11 men on the field & keep it solid at the back for this 2nd half, we created chances & should be able to take one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.