Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (12/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody better tell Bayern Munich
You really didnt understand i was talking about us? and not every team in world football? you remind me of a couple of law friends of mine.
Looks like Sergio managed to see what was coming with that tackle, and avoided the worst impact. If it had caught him fully, it could've been really bad. Did he get booked ?.
He got hit on the knee, thats pretty much the worst place

Jesus, we miss David.

Our three best players are out and Palace are being cunts.

This will really test our mettle this second half!

Jesus Christ, that's not only cynical, thats outright intentional harm from Dann, got no time for shite like that.

that was a straight red card without a doubt dann had nothing to do with the ball just tried to rip aguero leg...a fucking **** i hope that someone will do the same to him

Just got my stream up and running and the first screen shot was of Aguero clutching his knee. I feared the worst thinking he had somehow twisted it. Now seeing the clip of the tackle and seeing him on the bench with an ice pack I 'am a little more positive with it being a knock and hopefully he wont be out long term. Draw wont be the end of the world today. Fingers crossed on Aguero, I was sick to the stomach seeing him clutching his knee.

If that arse Jock commentator says Scott Dann isn't that type of player again I'm going to shout a lot ;)

Seriously, I'm concerned we're going to get more injuries in this game or a red.

we should shut up shop and try and catch them on the break. I'd take 0-0 at this stage.

Palace have rattled City first 30 mins. but City look better now we are 4321 - We seem wide open when Kolorov goes forward.yaya on a yellow - but Hart has not had a save to make - yet. Come on blues 2-0 will do.
No Silva , Sterling now Aguero. Dig in blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.