Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (14/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte, Walker, Cancelo and Rodri all doing sloppy passing and putting us in trouble.

What Bernardo was thinking taking a touch and not smashing the ball I'll never know.

A. we play as a team extremely confident our game-plan will produce a goal sooner or later
B. we play as a team aware our game-plan come unstuck against the same opposition and the same counter-plan

Just once I’d like to watch palace defend like this against Liverpool. Anyway… I think we’ll score. We just need to be patient and stop stupidity giving the ball away in dangerous areas. If we let them get in-front then we’ll pay heavily for it. They’re playing to capitalise on defensive errors. Don’t give them anything.

Decent first half. Better than we have played in quite a few games lately. Need the back four to be more assured and less sloppy and Bernardo/De Bruyne need to play a bit more centrally off Phil. Bernardo seems to be taking up a lot of Grealish's space at times, although we have had some joy down that side.

There is defo an opportunity to drive down the middle before going wide.

They have put in a shift and if we keep plugging away we should have some more joy. Phil needs to come and get involved more.

I would say it is as he has moaned about our finishing for years yet its as bad as ever, what do we do in training with finishing and set pieces, nothing by The looks of it.
Part of every transfer along with the medical is put the ball on the spot, if they player passes it or misses the target, call off the transfer.
I understood about 5% of that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.