Match Thread: Dynamo Kiev v City - Live on ITV4

K.Reeves right foot said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Debate?

Go ahead, debate the up sides of this match...
bm115 you forgot the BM rule. Mancini is God and can do no wrong. Now we are rich we aren't allowed to be critical and say what we see and have been seeing for a long time now. It's called blind ignorance.
I think you've confused it with the Agenda Rule. We can't have debate because too many people have agendas and have no desire to actually understand points.

Tbh we play half the games with 9 men balo sherks responsibility and Barry is as bad as any midfielder I've seen in years. Has he beaten a player all season don't think so

The team has completly lost its shape. We have noone in centtre mid pulling the strings instread is a big big hole with a big nothingness........

lmjones1uk said:
Ok, I'm obviously talking to an idiot. Enlighten me as to why Mancini should get sacked? What games havnt met your high standards?
Why are you insulting people for having a different opinion to you, especially when they quite obviously aren't alone in their opinion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.