Match Thread: Dynamo Kiev v City - Live on ITV4

We need more through balls on the floor, fewer hospital balls and hopeful aerial punts.

Tevez arrival will make things tick. guaranteed.

Irwell said:
lmjones1uk said:
Ok, I'm obviously talking to an idiot. Enlighten me as to why Mancini should get sacked? What games havnt met your high standards?
Why are you insulting people for having a different opinion to you, especially when they quite obviously aren't alone in their opinion?
Insults fly quickly both ways to be fair.

Irwell said:
lmjones1uk said:
Ok, I'm obviously talking to an idiot. Enlighten me as to why Mancini should get sacked? What games havnt met your high standards?
Why are you insulting people for having a different opinion to you, especially when they quite obviously aren't alone in their opinion?
Because Imjones simply can't see what is blindingly obvious, flashing infront of his eyes...maybe he's watching a different game on VHS...

lmjones1uk said:
Bluemoon115 said:
How many more games is it gonna be "just because of one game"?

I never said he should be sacked. You're the one that brought that up. I've just criticized a bad performance, which for some reason offended you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.