Match Thread: Dynamo Kiev v City - Live on ITV4

Makes you think back to the good old days of Alan Ball etc... as managers we never used to lose in europe then.

Ok we're disappointed but theres still 90 mins to play.

hackneyslim said:
I'll think I'll dip into Dante's Inferno before popping A Serbian Film into the DVD player as I cut my wrists, just to cheer me up after reading the streaming spout of slurry some of you bi-polar clinical depressives have been spraying around here tonight.

Can you stop, please, and get some professional advice/drugs/another medium, because you add nothing enjoyable or positive to anyone's experience and also make yourselves look very, very sad indeed.

I know football is some good, some bad (do you?) but it is not the Black Plague. Take a good look at yourselves and examine why you feel the need to contribute in such a way and why you follow the team so faithfully and intensely. I do not mean to offend you, but this is a fans' site, not group therapy for crashed pessimists.

You're absolutely right! Why should I criticise such a phenomenal performance. Dublin here we come. Give it a rest mate, that was fucking shut ad everyone has the right to get pissed off at that

Ducado said:
malg said:
Opening a can of worms here, but not for one second do I think Kiev are worth their win. We've not been that bad, but have managed to conceded 2 goals. I've seen plenty of teams go abroad and play worse than us but come away with a 0-0. Tin hat on....

A semblance of common sense in the match day madness thread!

fair post, we've played worse and got better from a game in the past.

That last minute summed up this team. No urgency, playing the ball sideways. These players simply do not give a shit. Ive said it many times and if anyone can't seee it now they are blind. Mancini has some explaining to do and our season is descending into farce.

Why is Dzeko anywhere but up front all the time, he has Adebayoritis, Mancini's face looked as though it has just dawned on him that the team he has assembled is a bit poo!

eeeeeeets important
eeeets this its that.
give your head a wobble and take your stupid little voice elsewhere you useless prick. we have been shite for weeks and weeks now, no sign of improvement. if we even have the slightest chance of getting mourinho we must grab it with both hands.

-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm --

eeeeeeets important
eeeets this its that.
give your head a wobble and take your stupid little voice elsewhere you useless prick. we have been shite for weeks and weeks now, no sign of improvement. if we even have the slightest chance of getting mourinho we must grab it with both hands.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm --<br /><br />eeeeeeets important
eeeets this its that.
give your head a wobble and take your stupid little voice elsewhere you useless prick. we have been shite for weeks and weeks now, no sign of improvement. if we even have the slightest chance of getting mourinho we must grab it with both hands.

Fantastic....Were going to Wembly....chances of us losing two on the bounce zilch... We will do them at Eastlands..no problem.. fancy it will be one of those magic nights... 4 or 5 nil...Only problem tonight..

THAT FUCKING KUNT BOB..
A RIGHT PAIN fuck off

Lansdown road, lansdown road we're (probably) not coming.

At least until the end of july.

2-0 at home against these is not impozeeeble. Izzz important. We can on our day rip any team apart so I'm not writing us off yet.

The team are obviously fucked or have no clear goal and are spreading too thinly with all the injuries/games in quick succession. If we get knocked out next week so be it, FA cup/4th place should be focus, europa would be ace too but don't think we have the squad at the moment.

Even Silva couldn't pass to a city player tnite, we had no chance.

CMON CITY FOR SUNDAY! Banana power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.