Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (26/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the kind of game you surely bring a youngster on to send a message. I'm all for a positive vibes manager like pep but when does the spit start flying?

We are a quality squad....it shouldn't matter how much bottom feeders are running. We are respecting them like they are madrid as pudge said. We may score yet and people may gleefully come back to the moaning comments but our first halves have been so slow out the blocks.

Shocked at our collapse of form so deep into the season where you'd expect us to be getting better and better.
Bound be some drop off after that unbeaten run and throughout the season.
I know we haven't been great recently that's why I said earlier that 3 points is more important than the performance today.

Kev and Sterling off, Mahrez and possibly Jesus on, Bernie dropping to midfield.

Players playing in the actual position might be the way forward shockingly enough

I don't know what's happened to De Bruyne but he needs to be benched, Foden and Silva have been average for several games because they are being moved all over the place, don't expect Pep to make any changes until the 70th minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.