Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (26/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look like a team that’s lost it’s mojo.
Not the time of the season for that I’m afraid.
We look lacklustre and devoid of ideas.

I think the fact that we were still winning masked a lot of the sloppiness that was evident for a while. It’s catching up on us at the wrong end of the season though.

An absolute reverse in what we normally do in the last third of the season. It's usually us chasing teams down and playing well whilst the top team drops points.

We are so predictable. Everton will get the points here and lose next week against Norwich or whoever. Game raising cunts!

Pep has got to put Bernie central & give raz or foden 10 more mins or get Mahrez on. So many players form is shocking. Kev looks clueless at times leaving big holes in midfield :-(

Well that half has knocked the stuffing out of my Saturday. Come on City, big 45 minutes coming up and we need to up our fucking game dramatically.

Bound be some drop off after that unbeaten run and throughout the season.
I know we haven't been great recently that's why I said earlier that 3 points is more important than the performance today.
Yes for today but our form is a greater worry to me because its what will win the league over the remaining matches. Liverpool will smash us if we look like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.