Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (26/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking first half from us, picked up where we left off last weekend.

I don't understand why Pep has chosen to empty our midfield again?

Rodri is completely exposed because Bernie is so high up and De Bruyne is so slow to even get back in.

Cancelo can't get out on his side and Everton more than happy for the centre backs to bring it up and have the onus on them to find something between the lines.

If we don't show more desire and urgency, we aren't winning this.

Utter shite. KDB is a geriatric. One decent run and he's fucked. The whole team are aimlessly passing with absolutely zero pattern of play. Not a chance of winning this league playing like this. Liverpool would be 4 up in this game. United would even have had more meaningful play than ourselves. What Stones is doing a right back I'm not even sure Guardiola knows. It's got all the hallmarks of a team that's been tinkered with and is now playing like it's broken. Just fucking dreadful.

Laporte is untouchable Absalutely Stones needs to be playing centrel & Walker has to play 2nd half give us something going fwd & pace to get back
How the fuck Mahrez our best threat the last 8 weeks isn't starting again fucking joke sort it out

Our last 30 yards is poor it needs change & fast not at 1-0 down, you watch we will be chasing this game & that cheating cnut Richarlson will get a pen I hate him like I hate Naymar

Only 6 shots on target in our last game and a half and when we do get one on target we have no natural scorers so the effort is quite weak often.
Everton just look like they want it more but another wrong set up by Pep with Silva up front and no pace in midfield to counter their energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.