Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (26/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too slow at the back, too rushed in the final third. Need Bernie more central to get on the ball more. Huge 45 coming up.

Just saying how important the next 45mins are imo obviously if we win we can start to rebuild our momentum. Am I not allowed an opinion on a forum unless it’s positive?!
How about looking at both possibilities, not just the negative? To be fair, you're not on your own this evening. And I agree with you about the next 45 minutes, by the way. I posted earlier about the need to make a statement this evening. Look it up, if you don't believe me. I also said that I was confident that we could do it.

This reminds me of the 0-1 in Mancini's title winning season, all huff and puff that evening. Mind you, it was 1-1 at HT in the same fixture last season and we won comfortably in the end....

Must win game, just for the Spurs loss and the reaction we need for that to make sure rivals dont get into even bigger momentum by seeing us dropping points we should be collecting.

Pep said numerous times to the media he doesnt buy this that we won the title in December, January etc, but did the players believe it a little?

Mind game from Klopp is coming in strongly hope he is not fucking with our heads.

I thinks I’d set sterling (right) and foden (left) a bit narrower, and constantly work the ball into central channels for kdb, Bernardo, whoever, that phil and sterling should just be making constant inward diagonal runs off of. Have to exploit them stepping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.