Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (26/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is currently our most important game, particularly given last weekend's result. We need to make a statement today, that we're not going to fade away. I'm confident we can do it. Seems like a lot on here aren't.
We’ve certainly got it in us to blow them away in the 2nd half . .
IMO We are looking clunky so far though and KDB (love him as I do) has been more of a hindrance than a help :-(

Might have been 12 points clear on paper but I always thought the dippers would win their games in hand.
Its not about what they are doing...with a 12 point lead the pressure was off us and we could go out and confidently smash teams.

Or so any reasonable person would expect of us...

All these teams that have been playing shit all season raise their game when they play us,hopefully they’ll tire out second half.
I would rather say that we make them look better than what they really are.

I mean 12 points clear and we start dawdling...the exact opposite of what you'd expect from a pep team.
I get it and I'm sure if they get in front and start to open up a gap I'll be fucking fuming.
But as the saying goes "these are the kind of performances/wins that win you titles.
Everyone goes through bad spells, hence the saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.