Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (27/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not become twats.

We have had it good for so long now it’s a surprise when we don’t.

Team needs broken up and we go again. May take 2/3 windows.

No Haaland no goals is a sad reflection on recruitment.

Would love to know what Kovacic’s fitness level is. This is a game for patience and holding possession in the middle. Instead, we have Foden and Nunes in there who are not blessed with either.

It's not just the window
It's the aftereffects of a historical treble, one of which has our first every champions league and the 3rd league title in a row

Players look mentally and physically weak
I don’t buy that, it is more to do with the difficulty of refreshing and changing a team and squad whilst maintaining our high standards. The extra games don’t help either, we just need to stay in the title race until KDB comes back and end the season strong.

It appears every game we miss good chances to take the lead and then the first sniff the opposition get we concede a goal ,it has happened too many times this season to be bad luck , Rodri made the error tonight but there has been at least half a dozen players who have made silly errors leading to goals this season , you cannot pick out one individual.
We were defensively very solid last season and we are totally the opposite this season gifting goals in every game we play , the oppoistion are not even scoring good goals we are presenting them with easy opportunities
The highs of last season were bound to have an effect this season , but the season isnt a write off just yet i am quite sure we will still be playing for something in May and not just pride

Ederson's distribution is masterful, but once in a while I'd like to see him pull off a better than decent save... Still, it was a catalogue of mistakes that led to their goal, not just Eddy's inability to shot stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.