Match Thread | FC Copenhagen vs Man City (13/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in control until the Eddie brain-fart. No point in dwelling on that, it’s the way we play and the odd mistake is inevitable.

I think our full backs have been really poor tonight. Walker is doing my fucking nut in with this obsession with passing back to Dias. He’s borderline stalking him. Ake has been as indecisive as I have seen him all season.

Foden, KDB and Bernie all playing well.

Need to see more from the big man up top.

A very typical City of late

Arguably the best we've played in that first 20 minutes, reminder of the level we got to at the end of last season. As usual, numerous chances just not being taken.

Then out of nowhere their first sniff of a chance and its an equaliser!

Think we can go on to get another in the 2nd half and maybe even a 4th.
It feels like we've given away every goal we've conceded this season! Make one silly mistake and we're instantly punished! I honestly can't remember the last goal we conceded without making an error!

Do you ever post anything positive?
I find it comical that people like you say shite like this when I'm constantly defending Akanji, Grealish, Doku, etc... But I'm SURE you see me doing that and refuse to acknowledge it.

The first 44 minutes was almost a perfect representation of the season so far. Miles better than the opposition but conceding the usual daft goal.

Two great finishes for the goals but Bernado’s touch was sublime.

We should finish the tie tonight.

Hopefully Grealish isn’t too badly injured because we looked much better with him on. Doku seems to have trouble keeping his feet at the minute, but he could be deadly in the last 15 minutes if we get him in the right areas.

A very typical City of late

Arguably the best we've played in that first 20 minutes, reminder of the level we got to at the end of last season. As usual, numerous chances just not being taken.

Then out of nowhere their first sniff of a chance and its an equaliser!

Think we can go on to get another in the 2nd half and maybe even a 4th.

Unless we rectify this recurring problem we won't win anything this season.

We go from the spectacular to the ridiculous too frequently and it's becoming frustrating because this squad of ours is by far the best in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.