Match Thread | Fulham vs Man City (21/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:
I still think we should take a forward off and put Navas on.

Dullard

Why? I agree with him. We are well dangerous with only one up top and we can control the game better with 5 in midfield. It's a better plan than to continue as we are imho.

Deepest Blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
tony gayle full of praise for us as usual....
Watching on a Canal+ stream with Spanish commentary.

Hardly understand a word being said but it's preferable to listening to most English language coverage.
Can hear our fans in fine voice, that'll do!

me too... fuck off you droll sack o shite Brit pundits..

it's so funny going from the british commentary to the NBC studio team, clearly it's all the same over there with the anti-city cunts but here with neutral studio hosts it's night and day between the in-game and halftime commentary

MCFC-alan88 said:
Dax777 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
He'll score today. He's getting chances, yes he's been greedy on one or two but Stekelenberg has made some very good saves.
He has not been greedy. Sure he could have passed, but he struck instead. He was just as likely to score. This is kjust getting Silly now.

And you're being far too defensive and seeing arguments where there are none, I'm in the camp of he's playing well. Calm down and you might just notice.
How can a striker who has a sight of goal be greedy for taking the a shot? Stekelen has simply been good. Dzeko has run for Chances and attempted goal bound shots in the rain. I am not being defensive, just tired of all the nitpicking on his game. He is playing well.

P.s: I apologize for picking your response, it is unfortunate. As you are not really one of those on his back. But it probably sounded more like that in the midst of the other twaddle. In rereading it. It wasn't.

EaglesFan said:
Why do commentators on almost all channels ALWAYS sound like they hate City??

Seriously...the guys sound fuckin defleated by us being 2:0 up...

Gale is an ex Fulham player and writes a column for Fulham's official website. Where's the balance of view and opinion from the broadcaster. Oh I thought not. FFS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.