Match Thread | Fulham vs Man City (21/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Get the fuckety fuck fuck bastard hairy sloppy soaking minge in!

Made me piss myself hahaha.

I've had some right funny looks at work, jumping up from my desk twice :-)

Get in City!!!

Chippy_boy said:
grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:
I still think we should take a forward off and put Navas on.

Dullard

Why? I agree with him. We are well dangerous with only one up top and we can control the game better with 5 in midfield. It's a better plan than to continue as we are imho.

That's what Mancini would've done. We want 6! We want 6!

Cleesh off, go 3 at the back.
Guidetti on in a 3-pronged attacking spear, just behind Neg and Edin.
Let's holisticate the fuckers.

Our class shines through. We have to be mindful that the conditions are atrocious - wind and rain - so it's hard to play decent football.

With Clichy on the right hand side we don't have an outlet there, Zab would have caused mayhem down that side. Still not sure about the Ed/Beast combination.

MSP said:
Demichelis bought us another dimension on set pieces, he was always good in that part... some excellent movements from him.

I totally agree, he seems able to head the ball into the danger area 2 or 3 times a match.

good game so far...both teams playing well albeit fulham had to sacrifice an out and out striker to try and contain us...dejagger (sp) having a good game for them...samir, fern, merlin among others looking dangerous...and yaya...that free kick was special (again) only negative is the beast seems a bit anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.