Match Thread | Hull Vs Man City (15/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
Pastor Kidney said:
allblues09 said:
I wish Dzeko would fight harder for the ball.

He can't be arsed

For such a big fella he just doesn't seem to have it in him. We may be better off with him being subbed and bringing milner on.

The ball is not sticking with Dzeko and we need to keep it as much as possible.

He's a tall fella but hardly 'burly' is he.. I don't think he's strong enough.. it's just not his game to hold the ball up well enough in this league. What bugs me is you just know if he went to a team like Hull or WBA.. he'd score 20 a season

Uptopbob said:
jimharri said:
BixWQFgCEAE-RXv.jpg:large

How was this not a red card?

Because it wasn't a City player
and it's Mason.

Right ive found this.

"Initial fears Brown faced a four-game ban - which would have ruled the 34-year-old out of next month’s Capital One Cup final with Manchester City - were banished when the FA confirmed a two-game lay-off, starting with Wednesday’s dress-rehearsal at the Etihad Stadium.

Brown will also sit out Saturday’s fifth round FA Cup visit by Southampton, as Gus Poyet’s side close in on a second Wembley visit of the campaign.

A club spokesman said: “The offence carries a one-game ban, with an extra match added due to the defender having already received a further red card earlier in the season.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.