Match Thread | Hull Vs Man City (15/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red is doing my head in. High foot on yaya nothing given, then 2 seconds later high foot by silva its a free kick. Then silva is runnibg down the wing and the guy is pulling his shirt all the way ref doesn't even put his arms up for play on

Bald ****

Pastor Kidney said:
80s Shorts said:
Pastor Kidney said:
He can't be arsed

For such a big fella he just doesn't seem to have it in him. We may be better off with him being subbed and bringing milner on.

The ball is not sticking with Dzeko and we need to keep it as much as possible.

He's a tall fella but hardly 'burly' is he.. I don't think he's strong enough.. it's just not his game to hold the ball up well enough in this league. What bugs me is you just know if he went to a team like Hull or WBA.. he'd score 20 a season

Would he fuck. He would put even less effort in. He gives Adebayor a run for his money sometimes.

Pastor Kidney said:
80s Shorts said:
Pastor Kidney said:
He can't be arsed

For such a big fella he just doesn't seem to have it in him. We may be better off with him being subbed and bringing milner on.

The ball is not sticking with Dzeko and we need to keep it as much as possible.

He's a tall fella but hardly 'burly' is he.. I don't think he's strong enough.. it's just not his game to hold the ball up well enough in this league. What bugs me is you just know if he went to a team like Hull or WBA.. he'd score 20 a season

He weighs more than Toure.

We would probably be better playing without a striker at this rate in all honesty. We have more chance of scoring by passing it into the net than our strikers scoring.

Aguero, Negred & Jovetic all carrying injury problems and Dzeko is simply inconsistent.

Considering his recent form, Nasri been disappointing.

Probably my fault, just brought him into my fantasy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.