Match Thread | Hull Vs Man City (15/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayia napa blues said:
Apparently mason has been seen going into the hull dressing room at ht and he's been heard saying "you useless cunts pull your socks up is it only me that gives a shit out there, now how we going to get back into this"

When he gets back to his pen he'll find our new technical director man is behind the door waiting to have a "quiet word"

SWP's back said:
Damien10 said:
Why people are asking for Negredo I do not know, don't get me wrong it's an improvement to Dzeko but a goal is not the important thing here. The most important thing here keeping possession, at least to me it is. That's how this game could be won.
You answered your own question. Negredo holds the ball up better, wins headers and has a better work rate in defending from the front.

Two things that Dzeko has to do on his own up front - hold up the ball and hit some good shots on target. He has not done either today.

SWP's back said:
Damien10 said:
Why people are asking for Negredo I do not know, don't get me wrong it's an improvement to Dzeko but a goal is not the important thing here. The most important thing here keeping possession, at least to me it is. That's how this game could be won.
You answered your own question. Negredo holds the ball up better, wins headers and has a better work rate in defending from the front.
In full agreement with this.

I rarely post on the match thread and I have never blamed a ref if or when we've lost but this is one of the most one sided performances I've ever seen in a football match.this guy is absolutely fucking shite and owes us big time this half.

christen at St Marks said:
Dzeko off Lescott on Yaya pushed forward FFS
No thanks. Yaya is too good at controlling the ball and getting in those tight passing traingles. We need him to help retain possession.

Just got to concentrate now and shore up in midfield.

Would swap Dzeko for Navas and hit them on the break.

Vinny was fouled pure and simple and red should be wiped once reviewed.

Oh goody. Now saying on the radio that Kompany made gestures at the 4th official on his way off and could be in trouble for that. May be a 3 game ban after all.

SWP's back said:
Damien10 said:

Was going to say exactly the same thing... we need to hold the ball up at the front, something Negredo does a far sight better than Dzeko. Negredo's a lot stronger as well whereas Dzeko keeps getting knocked off the ball far to easily, added to the fact Dzeko's first touch is abysmal.

Nice bit of shit stirring from BT Sports at h/t as per, Warnock the failed manager giving his "tactical" nouse on a football game? What a fucking joke! How he can defend Mason on that shocking tackle on Silva yet in the same stance say Jelavic didn't foul Komps... utter utter drivel.

This channel has chosen nearly all the wrong fucking pundits and commentators... Owen being the worst decision they've made (until Wio starts working there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.