Match Thread | Hull Vs Man City (15/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically speaking...

After the game you had the chance to punch 1 person in the face repeatedly. But only 1.

Who would you go for?

A) Lee Mason
B) Michael Owen

I can't decide!

There was more contact on Vinny that there was on Jelavic.

That's the problem with the modern game though, attackers get all the benefit of the doubt. The minute he was goal side of Vinny he was going down from any contact and pundits openly support it. However when he was all over Vinny it's classed as hassling the opponent.

For me the only reason it should have been a foul on Vinny was because he took his back leg. That was the contact that made Vinny go down and give Jelavic the possession.

Prestwich_Blue said:
jimharri said:
Vinnie's red card;

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/Mb09umrdh3l" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/Mb09umrdh3l</a>
I love Vinnie but that is fucking brainless in the extreme. No excuse.
I'm with you on that and if we win then it's got to be the best red card ever plus he'll be fresh for the derby.....
Silva lining and all that!!

Quagmire blue said:
taleofbluehalves said:
Will Kompany miss 3 games?
Just Fulham at home he'll miss, hardly worrying.

Wigan???

Defensively we are shit there are far far too many fucks ups this season we are drying up on the goals front

He is a big miss

nmc said:
Just seen the foul on Silva again.. why is that NOT a red card - worst foul of the game by a country mile.

Shocking tackle red all day long. I hope that one of our players mentions this to the ref at half time although I doubt Mason would try and look after Silva and Nasri who are subjected to crude challenges. For 35 mins the 10 played fantastic- we are all keeping the ball apart from Edin who needs to put more work into his game. Mention of a fantastic half from MDM & JG also Silva who is quite simply the best player we have . Full stop. More of the same boys - Alvaro for Edin after 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.