Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (03/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden’s been our worst player, Mendy has made three mistakes but actually done well other than that.
Mendy has just tired as the game goes on, probably because he has expended so much energy driving forward.
Foden has certainly been culpable of giving the ball away, but when the play is spread up and down the park, we need his energy and legs to cover the ground. Not sure Bernardo is as dynamic, which is why I thought we’d go for someone who has the attributes of both.

I like the guy and don’t generally like scapegoating but we can no longer play Mendy if we’re making a bid for the league title.

As for FFS Mahrez, he’s as casual as fcuk. Get back in the changing room you lightweight and lets get Bernie up and running.

We are a shadow of the team of a couple of season's ago. Our mentality is fragile. We were so on top the first twenty minutes it wasn't true. If we score two or three in those periods we are okay, if not we shit it. Mistakes creep in, players switch off, confidence drains out of us. We have no leaders. It's worrying and I stand by this even if we go on to win easily.

This is the right time to judge Pep. Surely he can see the problems and we should judge him on what he does and when he does it. If Mendy makes one more foul he will be off. I suggest we should replace him before it happens

O
Last week people were saying he couldn't do anything attacking or defending.

6 days later we're at the point where its "oh yeah sure hes good attacking but he gives a chance away".

Let's see where he is in a fortnight. A month.

We're seeing him do things he's not done since the injury, his confidence is coming back, its not going to be a perfect smooth road back to being the Mendy of Monaco, and even then he will need to improve on things because he wasnt perfect.
Once his head goes it is gone , strange hill to die on , a kid controls that ball

Mendy yellow card is a problem now...Torres is taking the easy option almost every time (happens I guess since he is new and all which is fine). As for Mahrez he is holding the ball and playing well in general imo...Only thing is we probably need to sub Mendy as of now..
Mahrez was atrocious. Only thing is he's probably run around more than he ever has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.