Match Thread | Leicester City vs Man City (17/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickfinn said:
1.618034 said:
what's the new song? Or is that Leicester?

Good tune but what's the words?

Sounds like a new Dzeko song? Just consists of Ooohoo and his name... catchy, I like it
That's what I thought... No doubt find out soon enough when those at the game get back on here.

Manchester_lalala said:
cleavers said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I think he can yes but hasn't got the mobility to get up and down the right flank
Can't say I agree to be honest, I think some of the talk about his pace is miles away from the truth, just because he's in his 30's doesn't make him slow, he's not an olympic sprinter but that's no bad thing, he reads the game very well, a great asset anywhere at the back.

Zabaleta isn't fast at all, his pace is his only let down. That shows you how good of a player he actually is.
I agree, which is why I think Demichellis can do the job, gives Lescott playing time too.

We do need some extra cover in defence though.

johnmc said:
Kompany could be an option with Lescott and Dimi in the middle.

Not a chance. Play decent squad players out of position not your key men, Kompany must always play CB.

That Nugent played for Preston Nob End when we beat them in the FA cup, I remember because some Nob end fan was telling me he was the best prospect in the League and he was going to score a 4 against us

cleavers said:
Manchester_lalala said:
cleavers said:
Can't say I agree to be honest, I think some of the talk about his pace is miles away from the truth, just because he's in his 30's doesn't make him slow, he's not an olympic sprinter but that's no bad thing, he reads the game very well, a great asset anywhere at the back.

Zabaleta isn't fast at all, his pace is his only let down. That shows you how good of a player he actually is.
I agree, which is why I think Demichellis can do the job, gives Lescott playing time too.

We do need some extra cover in defence though.

Anything lined up in Jan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.