Match Thread | Leicester City vs Man City (17/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy_boy said:
cleavers said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Zabaleta isn't fast at all, his pace is his only let down. That shows you how good of a player he actually is.
I agree, which is why I think Demichellis can do the job, gives Lescott playing time too.

We do need some extra cover in defence though.

He can cover defensively, but what sort of attacking threat would he be?
He could be OK, until we've had a chance to see him we'll never know, we will miss Zab for that, but Milner will do OK I'm sure, lets hope its not too serious for Zab anyway.

cleavers said:
Manchester_lalala said:
cleavers said:
Can't say I agree to be honest, I think some of the talk about his pace is miles away from the truth, just because he's in his 30's doesn't make him slow, he's not an olympic sprinter but that's no bad thing, he reads the game very well, a great asset anywhere at the back.

Zabaleta isn't fast at all, his pace is his only let down. That shows you how good of a player he actually is.
I agree, which is why I think Demichellis can do the job, gives Lescott playing time too.

We do need some extra cover in defence though.

There is a difference between not being fast and being slow. Zab isn't pacy but he's far from slow. MD is slow. A 100 meters between him and Garcia would be an interesting half hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.