Match Thread | Liverpool vs Manchester City (07/10/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez is keeping 2-3 occupied every time he has the ball. Sterling, by contrast, is often one on one when he receives the ball and needs to be more assertive when in possession.

Id be tempted to pull Aguero for Jesus' energy.Or just go without a striker.

We definitely need more industry from somewhere.

The longer we can keep at 0-0 in the second half, the more their fans will get on their teams back to try and score, this should leave us with opportunities to hit on the counter attack with Sane on in the last 20 minutes or so.

I fancy us to win this, providing we don't concede the first goal.

Mendy has been woeful, think Zinny would have done a better job at retaining possession. No English commentary for me (deliberate), is take it Sky muppets are all desperate for a dipper win.

I think they're gonna blitz us after the 50th minute, and they've probably got 10 minutes at that pace in the tank. If we can get through that, I think they'll be gassed and start playing more like a relegation candidate - trying to hold on with a bit of a threat on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.