Match Thread | Liverpool vs Manchester City (07/10/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take that. Not pretty but Stones and Laporte have done very well. Mendy being Mendy. Couple of bad passes and almost created a key chance. Might have saved us a goal with that athletic clearance. Need more from Kun + Mahrez.

Hope pep is positive and changes it now and not wait till 65 mins or we go 1 down.

Get through the first 10 minutes of mayhem and we should take them

Cmon city

Is this formation actually working? just feels like we’ve got no cover in central
mid when we lose the ball.

Bernie has been thr best player but not sure what going on down the left - Mendy just keeps kicking it to them and Sterling is in Gomes’ pocket

At the game couldn’t see other end neutral view please was it a pen
Not sure really. He didn’t exactly foul him but he didn’t not touch him. More like he went to kick the ball and Kun stood in his leg instead of the floor which knocked him over. Could have been given but it would have been very soft

Bernardo has been the best player on the pitch and David is taking up a position that is stopping their usual madness in midfield pressing us back
The David Silva thing is bang on, doing something different to stop them, so unable to do his usual intricate stuff. I'm a massive fan of Bernardo and think we got him on the cheap, not so sure he's been the best player on the pitch.

Mind you, I don't actually know who's been the best player as it's difficult given that both teams are so known for their attacking intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.