Match Thread | Luton vs Man City (10/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even think you can blame the players at this point.

Pep and the board have gone for players who offer control above all else. Players who are good from box-to-box with little end product.

They’re an asset when you’ve got KDB creating chance after chance and Haaland bagging goal after goal.

Take them out of the side though and you’re left with a team who are all fart and no shit. Slow, sideways, ponderous and backwards with zero threat.
That the most ridiculous comment iv read here in a while.. 100% this falls on the players.. how many chances do we get in a game?? Is that pep’s and the boards fault they we miss sitters?? Give me a break. The players don’t seem interested most of the time.

Some of yhe best football we've played all season, just very little intent on scoring, so many shooting opportunities where we completely ignore the chance to shoot, can't fucking score if we don't shoot.

Grealish has been completely counter-productive to this game, every other player is moving the ball quickly 1-2 touch and we look like maybe breaking through then it comes to grealish who does the opposite and allows them back into shape and the entire build up is instantly dead.

Get Bobb on for grealish at halftime and I think we still win this.
You're talking bollocks. Grealish has created two of our openings by 'holding on to the ball' and then slipping a pass through.

Pep should maybe argue with his buddy and get him to replace quality players like Gundo and Mahrez with people up to the job and not Chelsea rejects and an average Wolves player. Pathetic team this now .
Exactly. Win the treble then have a west ham type transfer window

I don't think we're playing too badly - just the finishing touch is missing.
The officials haven't helped as they've failed to play the advantage on several occasions and even penalised a correct throw (unless his feet were on the pitch).

Don’t panic we have had more passes by a long way again…… unfortunately passes doesn’t win games goals do
Would like to see a few more shots when near the goal instead of endless passing

Pep can moan all he wants
He needs to tell the players to start fucking having some balls
Walker, grealish, Alvarez, kovacic offering fuck all
Only foden rodri gvardiol and Bernardo doing anything

Ok why are we using our fullbacks as our attacking threat when both are not attacking full backs, i don’t get it. Jack Grealish needs to get a rocket up his back side you’re playing Luton pal, have a go. Phil lucks the only threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.