Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Bit more like it the last few minutes.
You have to now wonder if Newcastle were just absolutely piss poor rather than us being amazing that night. I say that as how can a team go from a performance like that to playing the way we have the 2 games after it?
Typical city

Pigeonho said:
Bit more like it the last few minutes.
You have to now wonder if Newcastle were just absolutely piss poor rather than us being amazing that night. I say that as how can a team go from a performance like that to playing the way we have the 2 games after it?
I thought Newcastle played OK until the sending off, but I wasn't as raving about our performance.

Some of the signs were there, the high line defending nearly caught us a couple of times, the quick pressing meant we were giving the ball away, and we were still trying to walk it in.

Mancini lost an away game vs Hull in 2010 in the league btw...

(And we didnt even beat them at home, that was still with Sparky...)

Aluko keeps dropping into space infront of the CBs and neither Yaya or Ferd are picking him up, I would prefer for Ferd to sit deeper and Push Yaya on a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.