Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful first half performance. Absolutely atrocious. We need another person in midfield and move Toure up further.

jake28 said:
This team isn't winning the league unless something drastic changes.

Exactly!!!
This display sends a very clear message to the rest of the league.... We are easily shut down at home.
MP has to sort this out sharpish, or we are going to start slipping away from the top teams

Hull won't roll over for us, especially after our dismal performance at Cardiff.
Average at best so far, Manny needs to change something at half time, either formation, or subs, standing around waiting for something to happen isn't going to win this game Yaya.
Negredo, Nasri, Milner?

Forget the league I'd say top 4 would be a push the way we're fucking playing. Guess the grass isn't always greener.

poor half, oh soz i meant piss poor half, MP better start throwing something, hull doing a cardiff and its having the desired effect, something has to change, nevermind a degree in engineering, maybe a degree in tactics is needed

Hard to believe we're playing at home...and against Hull.

Is Rodwell on the bench? If so, I'd bring him on for Dzeko and go 4-5-1/4-2-3-1.

At least the players after putting an insipid once paced performance like this one know that the nasty Italian isn't going to be horrible to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.