Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley said:
Davey Moyes is at the game, wondering what he is thinking?

Pie him!
We are clearly playing shit to confuse him, Pelle is hoping he will leave at half time and we can start playing properly then.

meltdown.gif

Even if we some how manage to scrape a win, this performce is a worry.

Pellers said he understood the prem league but the jury is out on that!

where is the pressure when we just lot the ball, people are just dropping off. and not just dropping off, but doing it so slow, that hull is allowed to get open going forward, and since the guy having the ball isnt under any pressure, they have a lot of time passing the ball around. we are not playing barca ffs

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
I'm sorry but you can fuck right off as can EaglesFan.

That post mentions how three players have played badly in that posters eyes and you and he have turned it solely into a Dzeko bashing post.

Jog on
Quite symptomatic for some people here though...including yourself.

Though I did not in any way insult you in my first post, so - you can go fuck yourself very much mate.
I think you'll find you did.

Only highlighting and commentating on the Dzeko part of.
the post.

He and everyone else has been gash.

You've spent HT arguing any posts that comment on Dzeko.

So yeah, fuck right off.

Right back at ya

Pigeonho said:
Dethred said:
FFS stop whinging and get behind the team. What the fuck is wrong with all of you?
It's called reality. We can see how bad we've been and aren't afraid to state it. Hang on a sec though whilst I put my blur goggles on and see if I imagined that half.

really. i don't get why people are slating the matchday forum, hull have been clearly the better side than us AT HOME. not whinging, it's analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.