Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Aguero played 30 minutes in pre season he is about a month behind everyone else

Even though this could be a fact (not sure). Then thats more reason for him to be benched for the more match fit players.
Yes it is fact, did you not watch pre season games, read man city news, follow team news, read papers, watch telly, have an internet connection

I watched the pre season games (which dzeko bossed btw). but i dont count how many mins kun plays. and again that gives more credence for him to be on the bench and working his way back into the starting lineup not just placed into it.

£30 million fucking quid.... He's not a bad player but he's not worth anywhere near that sum.

noise said:
taconinja said:
PSmyth07 said:
Just to be clear, I'm not saying Dzeko is better than Aguero, buts it so typical how much Dzeko gets criticised and Aguero is untouchable.
Honestly if the hardcore Dzeko fans weren't so intractable I truly think you would see more criticism of Aguero.
So you're admitting it has nothing to do with Dzeko you're just a troll?
I was speaking generally. I want Dzeko to succeed. Very much so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.