Match Thread | Man City vs AC Milan (27/07/14 @ 9pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of positives and a few things that need work on even with not quite our first choice defence.

Great display.

Yes, it's only pre-season, but they are looking very good and there were many impressive performances.

Jovetić will be given MotM, but I thought Clichy was excellent too and Iheanacho continues to catch the eye.

Sinclair did well and took his goal superbly.

Bring on the Scousers!

Nice preseason win. Jovetic, Sinclair and the argentine kid looked good.

Don't get why some of our World Cup players that only played the group stages aren't back yet. Balo and Honda are playing for Milan. And Honda played all the Japan matches.

dazdon said:
The grief merchants are taking this really seriously with the side they put out :-)

I just knew they would. It was inevitable. Rogers is such a complete and utter classless ****. And if as a result they go on to win this mini league, the wankers in the media will proclaim the coming of the Messiah, conveniently forgetting that we played a team of kids.

Chippy_boy said:
dazdon said:
The grief merchants are taking this really seriously with the side they put out :-)

I just knew they would. It was inevitable. Rogers is such a complete and utter classless c**t. And if as a result they go on to win this mini league, the wankers in the media will proclaim the coming of the Messiah, conveniently forgetting that we played a team of kids.
I'm sure Brenda will go on about instilling "a winning mentality" while we just want to get "minutes into legs" as David Platt used to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.