Match Thread | Man City vs AC Milan (27/07/14 @ 9pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Milan @ Pittsburgh 27th July

The players who got out in the group stages of the WC,when are they joining with the rest of the squad?.

Milan are currently losing 2-0 against Olympiakos. We should easily win this.

As a Steelers fan, I've been to Pittsburgh countless times. The only advice I'd give is to try not to get laid. Pittsburgh is like a mid-west city and the women are very agreeable.

I will be flying home from Mexico one match day with the wife but I'll be jealous of all the City fans, you'll have a great time.

I have ONE ticket to the Game in Pittsburgh. Free to a true blue.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Biased and Blue said:
Thanks for making a thread for this. I saw that on the 23rd City plays against an MLS squad prior to starting the Int Champs Cup and the roster for that is this:

Manchester City FC Travel Squad (bios below)
Goalkeepers (3): Willy Caballero, Richard Wright, Ian Lawlor
Defenders (8): Micah Richards, Dedryck Boyata, Gael Clichy, Karim Rekik, Aleksandar Kolarov, Matthias Bossaerts, Matija Nastasic, Jason Denayer
Midfielders (8): Fernando, Samir Nasri, Scott Sinclair, Javi Garcia, Jesus Navas, Jack Rodwell, Bruno Zuculini, Emry Huws
Forwards (4): Alvaro Negredo, Stevan Jovetic, John Guidetti, Kelechi Iheanacho

Surely that can't be all they bring to the Int Champs Cup? I'd understand if the Argies and Fernandinho were unavailable, but Silva, Dzeko, Vinny and the rest of the lot? That would be really disappointing.

I would think there would be more "name" players for the International Champions Cup than what that roster for the MLS friendly suggests. We ran out a pretty decent side in Munich last year for the Audi Cup if I remember correctly.

i believe Richards should be in the team this season and if is gonna start it should not be right-back,for me is good as a center back.the young ones should be given support to start games with pressure on them,

I just got the opportunity to go the game tomorrow, but I can't find out which section of the stadium, the City fans are in.
Does anyone have any idea?
Ta...

Is it on City's you tube channel?
I've fineally pissed Sky off. Sick of them charging me through the eyes and nose for the privilege of constantly seeing City slagged off, while at the same time, contributing to paying people, like that ferret faced Cnut Beckham, exorbitant advertising fees for plugging things like, what, considering they've lost all rights to live Champions league games this season, will no doubt, be a second rate, "New European football channel"

'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.