Match Thread | Man City vs AC Milan (27/07/14 @ 9pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Milan @ Pittsburgh 27th July

Just got here to our hotel in Pittsburgh...the team is here, too!
I'll post a photo of me and Yaya in the jacuzzi after the game.

what sort of team we playing tonight??

Luck95 said:

A combination of both youth and experience all being well. We could do with winning these games stateside, all about pushing the brand. The fact we've been taking the title on tour with us helps a great deal.

There is a bad line of thunderstorms creeping toward Pittsburgh that could affect that match. Due to arrive around kickoff. cross yer fingers

Jason denayer ‏@Jasondenayer · 8m
Big game to night against Milan AC for the international champions cup #cityontour #mcfc

Hopefully a start.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Luck95 said:

A combination of both youth and experience all being well. We could do with winning these games stateside, all about pushing the brand. The fact we've been taking the title on tour with us helps a great deal.

yeah agree 100%

Daz_Blue said:
Is the Nigerian kid able to play...that been determined ?

During the SKC game they said he could only play in the one game (that one), so I don't think so. Also, it appears he can't be signed until he turns 18 in a bit. That's on his own thread on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.