Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (18/01/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas' decision making is truly awful!

Dare I say we miss Kolarov?

I feel for Aguero because he looks well off it.

I can't believe we have had 0 shots.

I look forward to creative excuses that will be used to defend Navas tonight.

Navas and Milner awful.

Fernandinho and Fernando sitting too deep not getting involved anywhere near enough in the final third.

Vinny should be subbed at half time for Mangala. Looks like his arse has gone.

Big 45 minutes coming up.

C'mon City - we score one and Arsenal will crack!

Love_Each_Day said:
Fernandinho the only half decent player, Monreal and Bellerin poor defenders but having an easy time against Navas and Milner.

they are not poor defenders...only arrogant, ignorant city fans say that. The fact we have had 0 shots on goal proves that. Arsenal have a game plan for once and it is working. Most time when they play the big 4 teams they try and attack them and get blown out. Today they are playing how a Mourinho team would play away from home against one of the best sides in the league.

Very poor performance, especially as we're at home. Wenger will be wandering around the dressing room with a hard on!

We need to see a different City who pass it into danger areas. To not have a shot is embarrassing. Arsenal have done a good job make no mistake but we're much better than this.

Come on City!!

We should make a cheeky bid for Sunderlands winger, Johnson I think it is. He can cross with either foot and can score occasionally too. Friends with David Silva too, I heard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.