Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (18/01/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a change at half time, that 11 that started will never find a way through.

Says a lot when Zaba and Fernando were our best players that half. Cmon blues this lot are feeble as fuck, get in their faces and ffs test the keeper!

kupest said:
Not sure what Navas is supposed to do without any height in the box.
Yeah dun see the point of crossing when we have midgets like aguero and silva in the box against their tall CBs.

Can someone please tell our fans in the stands today to

make some fucking NOISE please!

This silence does NOT help our players focus better..

Pivotal half for our season coming up. Can we haul Chelsea back a second time (if we lose today)? Not impossible, as our two title winning seasons have proved. But it must be mentally tough to keep having to play "catch-up".

Arsenal has defended well but I really think we have not tested them so far and that is the problem. We need more drive, energy, inventiveness to really get back in this game. Milner looks unfit strangely enough from the first minute and our offense have looked disjointed as Aguero has struggled to get his game going.

Jovetic is a player that we need in this kind of match. A play that will say, I dont care about the mood, the atmosphere, the situations, I am going to get on the ball and drive at the Arsenal defense- take a shot, quick in play and intent and be generally aggressive. Pellegrini has to make a change because at the moment it seems stale.

Arsenal has defended well, yes, but I think a more accurate point is that we have looked disjointed and unfit upfront and this needs to change. We have the weapons to do just that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.