Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (18/01/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, from what I have seen in the first half. I am not too concerned in terms of the result. We can and will come back in this game and win it but changes need to be made. It is obvious.

Corners are becoming a real worry for me now, yes you can't score from corners every time. However a few seasons ago, sure we had the best corner conversion rate in the league. How has it got to this? Real questions have to be asked of the manager and coaching staff, now this is not a knee jerk dig at Peller's. It's just if we can all see how poor we are, and the pundits can see how poor we are, why can't they? If they can why isn't it being addressed, along with our woeful passing?

BigOscar said:
Hart- done nothing
Zaba- Poor
Kompany- Looks off the pace, but never a penalty
Demichelis- Awful, spent the first 20 minutes trying to set up Arsenal counter attacks
Clichy- Again, awful. Kept giving it away when we had no one back
Fernando- Actually pretty decent
Fernandinho- Probably our best player
Silva- Can't get on the ball
Navas- Threatening a bit, but never anyone in the box forcing him to try impossible pullbacks to no success
Milner- Terrible, not sure if he's actually on the pitch
Aguero- Isolated, can't get on the ball.

Mike Dean- Arsenals best player

Fucking awful first half

Right on the money. For me Navas has been missing with his crosses but he is getting in dangerous positions. He stretches the play and is very good defensively. Replace Milner with Jovetic for me. We are in desperate need of creativity.

No Yaya = No forward passes from CM.

Have to laugh at those who wanted to sell/drop Yaya for this CM partnership

Damocles said:
Essembe said:
We should make a cheeky bid for Sunderlands winger, Johnson I think it is. He can cross with either foot and can score occasionally too. Friends with David Silva too, I heard....

He's also wank, can't defend and goes missing. There's a reason why he plays for Sunderland and we're Premier League Champions.

I agree. I was just trying to keep morale high.

Pretty pissed off with the Arse-centric media reporting so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.