Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (18/01/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've packed the team with brawn today when what we really need is more brain. Would imagine MIlner will make way for Jovetic.

Some of the comments here are fucking bollocks.

How's Navas the fall guy?

Kompany fell for two dives and given a pen and a yellow card respectively. Was dispossessed by a trip which lead to him soon giving a pen. He's coming out is pressuring us as our high line has to contend with rapid counter runners like Chamberlain, Sanchez and Monreal. Simply inviting trouble.

The key to the game is stretch the play, we are too narrow. Milner has been equally as poor as Navas at whipping the ball in and I'd sooner utilise Kolarov on that win tbh. Imo the changes need to be formation now. They're playing a 4-5-1 same as us but it's a 4-6-0 at times. We need more magic and inter-play. Jovetic for Milner for me.

If worse comes to worse. Dzeko and Kolarov on. Spray the box with over the tops.

This is why I fear Athletico over any other team in the CL. They play the way we hate.

The sooner next year rolls around and we have Lopes and Barker in the wide areas the better tbh. We need some directness. As poor as Navas has been, Milners been worse with his completely annonymous performance. If they cram the middle, we need the wingers to make a difference

kun said:
Lampard and Jovetic please.

Get Navas off

Agreed, but Jovetic is as weak as Navas.

This game shows what we all knew - the trio of Silva Nasri & Toure together run the show for City. With only one of the three, we look up the creek

There's a few posters on here today that are a bit *sniff-y*. Check the low post numbers; odd that they suddenly decide to contribute when we're losing.

Some fans only ever give certain players stick, some appear to be immune...Kompany has been terrible..Been off the boil, excluding a few games, all season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.