Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal - FA Community (06/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put the ball out of play to allow multi ball, that’s speeding the game up…nonsense

They got booked for the same. Stupid from Alvarez

We were trying to get on with a free kick when Partey kicked it away is the difference.
All completely valid and sensible interpretations, and it’s guaranteed that refs will change their interpretation of the rule from game to game, so let’s just hope we’re on the good end of the decisions before they quietly put this rule in the bin after week 9 or so.

We are doing ok. No clear cut chance creation is a problem. We need to address this problem If possible.

Reminds me when we played false 9. We didn’t score while on top.

In the space of a couple of minutes, We've gone from being in complete control (without creating much) to the ball looking like a hot potato.

Watching it but not really bothered how we play and I couldn't give a shit about the result. It's a pre-season friendly FFS!

Just hoping it gives players a bit more sharpness and that nobody gets injured.
Same. I never like to see us lose (if we do), but I really couldn't give a toss about the game. We'll have far bigger fish to fry than this, a glorified pre season friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.