Match Thread | Man City vs Aston Villa (22/05/22)

If I wanted hustle and some control, would’ve had Kev at F9, mr whippy in midfield with Bernie and Jesus on the right to press Digne, who knows how to whip a ball in. Jesus would also help out tracking back.

Hold up. Have City had a shot on target? Ffs. Need to sort things out. Actually have some bloody control. If he wants Kev to have the free role, let him play the f9. Kev looks like he wants to make something happen but the attack in general isn’t just connecting.

From history, Pep hardly changes things at half time. Nonetheless, need the lads to step up like they did against West Ham. Don’t do yourselves a disservice lads!!!!!
Laporte header the only effort on target so far…

I’d get Walker on and Stones to centre back. Grealish on for Mahrez. I’d like to think Grealish will know these Villa players and could have an advantage in attacking them.

Very strange selection from Pep, but its player doing all damage. Just not turning up, like every single game this season when they really needed a result. 45 minutes from a total fuck up of the season.
It can been seen in the first five minutes of the game how we are going to play and it hasn't looked good since the very start, no game at all.
After Bernabeu I am not surprised if they blow it again.
There’s players out there that don’t deserve to be based on recent performances.

Last week should have been enough to tell Pep that Fern cannot play CB.

How Mahrez has managed to get himself another start is beyond me. He has been dogshit for months and missed a title-winning pen. There’s 3 other wingers who are all in better form than him. It’s criminal that he is on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.